The Service Companies Public Area Attendant & Dishwasher Jobs in Lake Ozark, Missouri
Public Area Attendant & Dishwasher Jobs Location: Lake Ozark, MO Job Code: 218
of Openings: 46
We Are The Service Companies
Service. Above All.
Public Area Attendant
Summary of Job
Must have a great personality. Heavy guest contact. This position is responsible for general responsibilities in hotels or casinos. Will make our customers “shine”.
- Makes our customers “Shine”.
- Mops, sweeps, strips, grinds and polishes marble floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Cleans public restrooms.
- Cleans ground level windows.
- Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
- Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Asks supervisor or other employees for help when needed.
- Is open to coaching and feedback from supervisor. Makes improvement.
- Works weekends and holidays.
- Acts as a role model to other Service Company employees.
Employment and Education Requirements: * High School education or GED.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must meet company and clients appearance standards.
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation.
Team Member Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Note: All Benefits Are Based On Eligibility Rules For Each Benefit And The Rules Of Each Benefit Program. Not All Benefits Are Available At All Locations. All Hourly Jobs Are Variable In Nature And Hours / Work Days Will Vary Based On Customer Business Demand.
The Service Companies is an equal opportunity employer and conducts pre-employment drug testing, background Investigations and is a participant in E-Verify.
Military veterans and/or current military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We honor those who have served.