The Service Companies Hotel Housekeeper in Kansas City Missouri United States
Hotel Housekeeper Location: Kansas City, MO Job Code: 407
of Openings: 0
We Are The Service Companies
Summary of Job:
Responsible cleaning guest rooms while providing great customer service. Accountable for cleaning required number of rooms, making beds as assigned, training other housekeepers, changing linens, cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors. Works with cleaning chemicals and housekeeping equipment. Ensures that rooms are cleaned to standard operating and quality procedures.
- Cleans the required number of rooms by shift.
- Makes beds, changes linens, cleans toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, floors and sinks.
- Ensures that rooms are cleaned to required quality standards.
- Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
- Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Adheres to all company and regulatory policies. Reports any wrongdoing to corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida.
- Works weekends and holidays.
- Acts as a role model to other Service Company employees.
Employment and Education:
- High School education or GED.
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or customer service experience preferred.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must meet company and clients appearance standards.
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation.
Team Member Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Note: All Benefits Are Based On Eligibility Rules For Each Benefit And The Rules Of Each Benefit Program. Not All Benefits Are Available At All Locations. All Hourly Jobs Are Variable In Nature And Hours / Work Days Will Vary Based On Customer Business Demand.
The Service Companies is an equal opportunity employer and conducts pre-employment drug testing, background Investigations and is a participant in E-Verify.
Military veterans and/or current military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We honor those who have served.